hi! (: finally here with my GRANOLA recipe ^^ this is actually my second try at making granola. the first time tasted alright (sorta), but wasn’t great, so i wanted to improve on my recipe before i shared it with all of you! (: and i’m proud to say that my second try was much yummier! possibly because i used less ingredients to make a smaller quantity, which allowed it to be cooked better. plus i eat my granola at a tremendously slow pace, so the small quantity doesn’t bother me. feel free to double (or triple) the quantity if you find that you finish this portion really quickly! it’s a super simple recipe, and i can’t wait to come up with more variations of this! ^^
1 cup oats
¾ coarsely chopped pecan nuts
¼ cup chopped almonds
dried cranberries (whatever amount suits you – depends on how sweet you like your granola to be)
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 150 deg C.
2. In a large bowl, toss together oats, pecan nuts and almonds.
3. In another bowl, combine the maple syrup and coconut oil.
4. Mix the dry and wet ingredients, making sure that the dry ingredients are evenly coated.
5. Spread the mixture on a baking tray such that it can be baked evenly.
6. Bake granola for about 30min, checking at the 20min mark to make sure that it doesn’t get burnt.
7. Let it cool slightly and mix in the cranberries. And it’s ready to be eaten with milk/yogurt or whichever way you wish!