i’m so glad that my bakes have been turning out pretty well so far! ^^ these little tarts have got to be one of the most adorable things i’ve baked ;) and they are SO YUMMY. i got the recipe from here! it’s pretty simple ^^
3 bars of Hershey’s semi-sweet baking chocolate (113g each)
100ml single cream
100g all purpose flour
1 packet raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 150 deg C.
2. Melt the chocolate, butter and cream in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Beat the eggs and flour till well combined.
4. Add the chocolate mixture to the eggs and flour and mix well.
5. Pour into a muffin tin and top with raspberries (as many as you like!!)
6. Bake for 35-40min or until cooked with tested with a skewer.
7. Allow it to cool and serve.
have i mentioned how i absolutely love how they turned out? ^^